Our Parish Portfolio is available to download here and through the Office for Transition Ministry database. The PDF of our Parish Profile is also available to download, and we are now officially receiving names. The Diocesan Transition Officer is collecting application packages. To apply for our rector position, please read below for a description of the process.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING:
· Resume/Curriculum Vitae
· A copy of your updated OTM profile
· A “Letter of Interest” that highlights why you believe you may be called to serve as Rector for St. Mark’s Tampa.
· The names of at least three references
DUE DATE: All requested materials, above, are due no later than December 15, 2017.
SUBMIT ALL MATERIALS TO: (electronic submission preferred)
Episcopal Diocese of Southwest Florida
Attn: The Rev. Canon Eric Cooter
8005 25th St. E
Parrish, FL 34219
1. The Diocesan Transition officer will acknowledge, via email, your submission within 4 days of receipt. Communications with prospective candidates will be treated with total confidentiality.
2. Your submission will be reviewed, and notification will be made regarding continued discernment in the process.
3. Those continuing in the process will be asked to participate in telephone interviews with the Vestry.
4. Criminal background checks and diocesan references will be conducted by the Diocese of Southwest Florida.
5. Visits to home parishes of select candidates may be made.
6. One or more final candidate(s) will be invited to visit St. Mark’s Episcopal Church and will meet with the Vestry for an in-person interview.
7. The Vestry makes the final decision and submits the candidate to the bishop for final approval.